Cambridge Public Schools is seeking a self-motivated and positive individual to fill an opening in the following area: Central Office Clerical/Secretary. Main responsibilities include: Support the Activity Department, answer phones, assist Registrar, mail pick-up, School Nurse, School Handbooks Preparation, Assist Principal/Superintendent, Free and Reduced Lunch Applications, Transportation, NDE Nutritional Services, Student Lunch Accounts, Requisitions, Calendar, CDRC Report, and all other assignments as directed by the administration.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to effectively speak and address public
- Demonstrate an ability to work cooperatively and promote a positive environment.
- Must be able to follow directions, take initiative and be a team player.
- Computer technology skills and accounting skills required.
This position will be full-time; hours will be 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. The position will run on an 11-month contract, with time required during both June and July. Single Health and Dental Insurance provided by the district.
How to Apply
- Request an application from the Cambridge Public Schools Central Office; 308-697-3322
- Submit a letter of interest and resume w/ your application.
- Return materials to Cambridge Public Schools, 1003 Nelson St, Cambridge Ne, 69022 or email to email@example.com