Bloomfield Community Schools is looking for a Full Time Kitchen Manager
**Kitchen Manager Position Available**
Are you ready to take charge of the kitchen? The current Kitchen Manager at Bloomfield Community Schools is retiring at the end of the 2023-2024 school year, and we’re on the hunt for a dedicated individual to fill this full-time role. You’ll have the unique opportunity to shadow and learn the responsibilities of the position this year, gearing up to take the reins for the 2024-2025 school year.
– Full-time kitchen manager position
– Hours generally align with the school calendar, up to 5 days a week when school is in session
– The compensation package for this position includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Join our team and help ensure the success of Bloomfield Community Schools’ food services. Your culinary expertise could be the key ingredient we’re looking for!
Start immediately – The position remains open until filled.
This is a 39-week contract aligned with the school calendar. Bloomfield Community Schools provides a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
**How to Apply:**
– Fill out an application available at [https://www.bloomfieldschools.net/o/bloomfield-community-school-district/page/classified-staff](https://www.bloomfieldschools.net/o/bloomfield-community-school-district/page/classified-staff), or visit the school to obtain an application.
– The position remains open until filled.
**Questions or Inquiries:**
For any queries regarding the position, please reach out to Principal Tabitha Gilsdorf at 402-373-4985 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Mail or email your completed applications to:
Bloomfield Community Schools
Attn: Tabitha Gilsdorf
P.O. Box 308
Bloomfield, NE 68718
– Alternatively, you can deliver your application in person to:
Bloomfield High School
311 East Benton Street