Structured Behavior Skills Paraeducator(s)
Posted: April 18, 2022
Blair Community Schools in Blair, Nebraska is seeking Structured Behavior Skills Paraeducator(s) for our Skills Academy program.
- Working with students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders including: Autism, Aspergers, Oppositional Defiance, ADHD, Mental Health issues, etc…
- Must be relational, understanding, patient, caring. Must be a team player who enjoys helping others and is able to work independently within established parameters.
- Creativity and strong communication skills are necessary to design and present lessons that keep students focused and engaged.
- Must be capable of physically assisting students (transferring students, restraining…)
- Must work cooperatively with others
- Will collaborate with special education teacher(s) to design and implement curriculum modifications and accommodations.
- Must handle confidential information and material with complete security.
- Must have a driver’s license in good standing to help transport students in the program.
- This is a full time position.
For the 2022-23 School Year