School Pychologist (PK-12)
The Aurora Public School District is currently accepting applications for a PK-12 School Psychologist for the 2021-22 school year. Candidates must hold, or be able to obtain, Nebraska Department of Education Teacher Certification with proper endorsement in School Psychologist Pk-12. The School Psychologist is responsible for the overall development, coordination, implementation and delivery of school psychology services to all students PK-12. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Process referrals and conduct student evaluations and assessments
- Assist school staff and serve on MTSS and student problem solving teams
- Lead, participate, and/or provide input in MDT, IEP, and 504 meetings
- Make appropriate referrals to outside resources
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, and staff
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate effectiveness of academic, social/emotional, and behavioral programs/services
- Maintain student records
- Provide related services to students
*Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The Aurora Public School District, located in Central Nebraska, is a proud Class B school district serving the Aurora and surrounding communities. The Aurora Public School District provides learning opportunities for all learners in academics, social interactions, and extra-curricular activities. The District enjoys a strong tradition of academic and extracurricular excellence with strong parent and community involvement. Aurora is located along Interstate 80, 25 miles from Grand Island, 60 miles from Lincoln, and 120 miles from Omaha.
How to Apply
Screening of applicants will begin immediately and position will remain open until filled. Position will begin August 1, 2021. Interested applicants should send cover letter, application, resume, and credentials to: Mr. Jeff Sutter, Aurora High School, 300 L St., Aurora, NE 68818, or email@example.com.