Facilitator of Curriculum and Assessment
Will assist the Assistant Superintendent in the development of curriculum standards and the administration of assessments including the analysis of data from assessments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists with development and facilitation of writing and implementation of curriculum standards.
· Initiate, develop and evaluate K-12 standards and assessments.
· Supervises the administration of assessment measures (norm-referenced and criterion-referenced).
o Maintain, collect, and analyze all student achievement data
o Assist schools with data analysis
· Assists the Assistant Superintendent with development and facilitation of writing and implementation of curriculum standards in line with Catholic teachings and doctrine.
· Conducts staff development activities on curriculum data and assessments.
· Oversees Textbook Loan process.
· Assist with the selection of curriculum and instructional materials as necessary
· Works with Catholic School Office staff to implement goals/strategies as outlined in the Vision for the Future of Catholic Schools document including future emphasis on blended and elearning.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED)
· Supervisory skills; organizational skills; planning skills; problem solving skills.
· Writing skills.
· Use of spreadsheets to create reports and charts.
· Team building skills.
· Presentation skills, and the ability to facilitate professional group activities.
· Evidence of successful organization and managerial administration experiences.
· Superior human relations and communication skills.
· Belief in and understanding of the value of Catholic Education.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Current Nebraska Teaching Certificate required. Strong working knowledge and experience with curriculum and instruction is required. Prior leadership and administration endorsement preferred.
Start date and salary are negotiable
To Apply: Please complete the online application from the Careers page on the Archdiocesan website at: https://careers.archomaha.org