Special Education Teacher
Waverly Middle School is currently accepting applications for an opening in the area of special education. Candidates must possess or be able to obtain the appropriate endorsement. The successful candidate will be able to:
1. Work with grade level teams to support students with special needs.
2. Facilitate IEP meetings.
3. Coordinate support services for individual students on a caseload.
4. Be able to teach, reteach, and monitor growth of individual students.
5. Possess a high degree of flexibility in working with colleagues.
Application Deadline: 2/15/21
Start Date: 8/6/21
How to Apply
1. Complete the Online Application process www.district145.org
2. Complete the online HumanEx Teacher StyleProfile.
Contact Delanie McMillan for additional information.
Phone: 402-786-2321 x1106